Brighton, Brioche and Bunged (Up)
I am recently returned from my holigay mini-break to Brighton! I was as always completely spoiled by my lovely hosts and we had a smashing time continuing my ongoing education, being silly, and totty-spotting. Unfortunately I managed to contract the plague on the way down the like of which I have not seen since the Llama Poisoning Episode of three years ago which put a (mild) dampener on my otherwise ebullient mood, but nevertheless we managed to take care of some quite important business! For instance, while down in Brighton this time, I learned:
- how to tame my dragon (it seems to involve not stepping on its etchings)
- (finally) how not to get horrifically burned while at Pride – third time’s the charm!
- that brioche is the right of all sentient beings
- that one must at all times be serving some form of realness
- that Liam Neeson is an utter badass
- that I packed far too many clothes
- there is a great deal of prejudice against Archers & Coke
- that @superlative is even prettier now than when we first met (cough)
There follows some links. Click them.